Starts with the letter 'L'
- Ladies and Generals. Missing description (6x9x6, Cells: 324) By Charles Gilman.
- Lengthleaper Hex Chess. The hex-prism geometry has surprisingly many equal-length compound leapers. (6x9x4, Cells: 136) By Charles Gilman.
- Lilliputian Monochromatic Alice Chess. All pieces are colorbound, and switch boards rather than switching color. (6x7x2, Cells: 84) By Peter Aronson.
- Logis 3D. 3d-chess variant by R. Planesi. (Link.). Inventor: Ronald D. Planesi.
- Ludus Magus. Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 145) By Larry L. Smith.
|5 'Game' entries listed||5 'Three dimensional' entries listed|
|3 'Large board' entries listed||1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5