Starts with the letter 'L'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- L Shaped Chess. 2 player variant with some elements of 4-player ones. (7x7, Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- Ladder Chess . Chess variant on a `skewed' board with 40 squares. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Ladder Chess. Chess variant on a `skewed' board with 40 squares. (Cells: 40) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Leap Chess. Game with mandatory captures and other Checkers-like elements on a board of 44 squares. (6x8, Cells: 44) By Ken Franklin.
- Leap Chess . Game with manditory captures and other Checkers-like elements on a board of 44 squares. By Ken Franklin.
- Limited Square Chess. A form of Chess with a Limited Supply of Squares; entry of the 38-challenge. (8x8, Cells: 38) By Ralph Betza.
- Lotus Boards. Configurations for Future Chess Variant Contests.
- Lotus-39. Chess variant on special shaped board with 39 squares. (Cells: 39)
5 'Game' entries listed 1 'Reference item' entry listed 2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed 8 'Small board' entries listed 8 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed
Total items listed: 8