Starts with the letter 'L'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Ladder Chess . Chess variant on a `skewed' board with 40 squares. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Leap Chess . Game with manditory captures and other Checkers-like elements on a board of 44 squares. By Ken Franklin.
- Life, the Universe and Everything . 42-square double-move variant with unusual pieces, inspired by Douglas Adams' fiction. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
- Little Dragon Chess . Modern small variant of Xiangqi on board of 41 squares. By Peter Aronson.
- Los Alamos Chess . Chess on a 6x6 board. Author: David Howe.
- Los Alamos Extinction Chess with Bunkers . On 6 by 6 board with two additional bunkers, and extension chess rules. By Doug Chatham.
6 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed 6 'Small board' entries listed 1 'Oriental' entry listed 2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed 1 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entry listed
Total items listed: 6