Starts with the letter 'K'
- King and Queen . Variant on cross-shaped board with 39 squares. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Dennis Xay Voong.
- Kings and Pawns . Proprietary game on 8 by 7 board with two types of pieces and no capturing. Author: Peter Aronson.
- Knight Court. Mate the knight with three pieces per player on a three by three board.
- Knight-Tac-Toe . Win by placing 3 pieces in a row. By David Howe.
- Knightsbridge . 14 knights against 14 knights on a 7 by 7 board. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
|5 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||5 'Small board' entries listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed||1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5