Starts with the letter 'K'
- K4Flying . Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- King's Court . Variant on 8 by 12 board with Chancellors and Jesters. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Sidney LeVasseur.
- Korean vs Western Chess. Red pieces are from Korean Chess, black pieces are from Western Chess.
- Kozune. A game inspired by, and featuring elements of, Shatranj and Shogi. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joshua Morris.
- Kristensen's Game . A conscious attempt to restructure Chess from 1948. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ejnar Kristensen.
- Kung Fu Chess . On a 14x10 board, the pieces in this variant are based on Kung Fu martial arts styles of combat. By Tim Bostick.
|6 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||6 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Oriental' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6