Starts with the letter 'K'
- Kamikaze Mortal Shogi. Send your Kamikazes on suicide missions in this Shogi variant. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Fergus Duniho and Roberto Lavieri.
- Ki Shogi. Variant of Shogi played without a board, and pieces are cubes. By Larry L. Smith.
- Kilyow. Invented by Furugouri Akio(古郡章雄) in 1991. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Kinging shogi. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
- Kira Chess/Kira Shogi. "Kira" and "L" pieces which is not known by your opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Kokusai Sannin Shogi. Three-handed Shogi variant. (Cells: 127) and George F. Hodges. Inventor: Tanigasaki Jisuke.
- Korean Shogi. Shogi variant where pieces move like a friendly piece directly behind it. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Kozeriai. A 5x7 variant of Shogi. (5x7, Cells: 35) By Jan Paerke.
- Kyoshogi . Variant of Shogi on a 10x10 board.
- Kyoto Shogi. Modern 5x5 Shogi variant where pieces promote and unpromote with every move. Author: Greg Strong.
- Kyoto Shogi and Hex Kyoto Shogi . Small shogi variants. (Link.).
Total items listed: 11