Starts with the letter 'K'
- Kamikaze Mortal Shogi. Send your Kamikazes on suicide missions in this Shogi variant. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Fergus Duniho and Roberto Lavieri.
- Ki Shogi. Variant of Shogi played without a board, and pieces are cubes. By Larry L. Smith.
- Kinging shogi. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
- Kokusai Sannin Shogi. Three-handed Shogi variant. (Cells: 127) and George F. Hodges. Inventor: Tanigasaki Jisuke.
- Korean Carrera. Missing description (15x10, Cells: 150) By Daniil Frolov.
- Korean Chess . An extensive description of Korean Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Roleigh Martin.
- Korean Chess. Korean Chess: presentation plus a strong Zillions implementation. By M Winther.
- Korean Random Chess. A Korean Chess variation with a random setup and a few new rules. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Jose Carrillo.
- Korean Shogi. Shogi variant where pieces move like a friendly piece directly behind it. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Kozeriai. A 5x7 variant of Shogi. (5x7, Cells: 35) By Jan Paerke.
- Kozune vs FIDE. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Kyoshogi . Variant of Shogi on a 10x10 board.
- Kyoto Shogi. Modern 5x5 Shogi variant where pieces promote and unpromote with every move. Author: Greg Strong.
- Kyoto Shogi and Hex Kyoto Shogi . Small shogi variants. (Link.).
|14 'Game' entries listed||3 'Large board' entries listed|
|2 'Small board' entries listed||14 'Oriental' entries listed|
|1 'From ancient times' entry listed||1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed|
|9 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 14