Starts with the letter 'K'
- Klondike Chess. With 52 potential pieces, build a foundation on the enemy throne. (5x5, Cells: 25) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- KonoSuba Chess variant. Missing description By kinme.
- Koopa Chess. Form of chess based on the Mario Brothers series of video games. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Kozune. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Kozune vs FIDE. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Kung Fu Chess . Simultaneous movement in chess variant as an action and thinking game. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Total items listed: 6