Starts with the letter 'K'
- Kira Chess/Kira Shogi. "Kira" and "L" pieces which is not known by your opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Klondike Chess. With 52 potential pieces, build a foundation on the enemy throne. (5x5, Cells: 25) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Knightmare Chess. The American version of Tempete sur l'Echiquier.
- Knightmare Chess. Missing description Author: Steffan O'Sullivan.
- Knightmare Chess Page. Steve Jackson Games' page on Knightmare Chess. Author: Steve Jackson.
Total items listed: 5