Starts with the letter 'K'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Kaos: The Game . Multiplayer game on a 7x7 board. By Robert Peeples.
- Keltic Chess. Adapted orthochess on a 43-square, fidchell-inspired board. (9x7, Cells: 43) By David Jagger.
- King and Queen. Variant on cross-shaped board with 39 squares. (Cells: 39) By Dennis Xay Voong.
- Kings and Pawns. Proprietary game on 8 by 7 board with two types of pieces and no capturing. (7x8, Cells: 56) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Knight Court. Mate the knight with three pieces per player on a three by three board. (3x3, Cells: 9)
- Knight-Tac-Toe. Small variant with only kings and knights where you must get three pieces in line in the center of the board. (5x5, Cells: 25) By David Howe.
- Knightsbridge. 14 knights against 14 knights on a 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49) Author: David E. Smith.
- Kozeriai. A 5x7 variant of Shogi. (5x7, Cells: 35) By Jan Paerke.
- Krieg. Two player game on a four-by-four board. Article. (4x4, Cells: 16) By Jeff Zeitlin.
- Kylatori Sunset. Small variant combining replacement, custodian and coordination capture. (6x8, Cells: 48) By Tim Stiles.
- Kyoto Shogi. Modern 5x5 Shogi variant where pieces promote and unpromote with every move. Author: Greg Strong.
11 'Game' entries listed 11 'Small board' entries listed 1 'Three or more players' entry listed 2 'Oriental' entries listed 1 'In a category all its own' entry listed 2 'Sold commercially' entries listed 2 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed
Total items listed: 11