Starts with the letter 'Jo'
- John Savard's Three-Dimensional Chess. Missing description By John Savard.
- Joko Urtaroak. Modern large version of Game of Four Seasons; four player chess variant. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Glenn Overby II.
- Joshua's Chess. Missing description (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: Michael Nelson. Inventor: Joshua Nelson.
- Journalist's Chess. Journalist is movable to any position but no capture. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Joust Chess. Rotating pieces, long range movement, adjacent capture, both in one turn using different directions. By Jeff Cornell.
- The Jovan Army. An army for Chess with Different Armies featuring heavy pieces that move forward slowly. By Ralph Betza.
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'Three or more players' entry listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6