Starts with the letter 'J'
- Jai-Alai. A sports theme variant with three new pieces: the Superball, the Ball and the Diagball. (9x8, Cells: 72) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Jetan . Martian Chess, coming from the book The Chessmen of Mars. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- Jetan - Martian Chess. Large variant from the book The Chessmen of Mars. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- Jetan, ERB . Implements different possible rules for Jetan. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- Joe Joyce Hyperchess. Easy to play 3D Chess variant where pieces can act on small board or large board. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
|2 'Game' entries listed||2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|1 'Play by mail item' entry listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|5 'Large board' entries listed||5 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5