Starts with the letter 'I'
- If regular octogonal chess would be possible?. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Infinite Board Chess. Imagine the board is an infinite grid. By Keith Douglas.
- Infinite Chess. Chess on on infinite board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Tim Converse.
- Infinite Chess . Link to publishers website.
- Infinite Chess Photographs. Photos of an Infinite Chess set. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Infinite Ring Chess. Experimental variant with board shaped as ring. (16x4, Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
- Information on: Master Chess Triple Game. Two players play on three boards connected by corridors. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Rein Keulen.
- Intrusive Squares. The board is split into 4 4x4 supersquares and reunited by 20 extra squares. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Charles Gilman.
- Irregular Quadrangle Chess. Chessboard of 96 quadrangles. (Cells: 96)
- Isis and Cam. Two variants based on ancient English universities and the rivers near them. (6x8, Cells: 48) By Charles Gilman.
|7 'Game' entries listed||2 'Photograph page' entries listed|
|2 'Large board' entries listed||1 'Small board' entry listed|
|10 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||3 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 10