Starts with the letter 'I'
- Icehouse . Set of pyramids you can play several games with, including Martian chess.
- Imperial Chess I. Four-player game on circular board, also called Chez. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
- Imperial Chess II. Standard array with extra Pawns on a round board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Chris Fanning.
- Imperial Chess III. Four-player all-against-all game on a cross-shaped board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Mike Calkoviks and Jeff Knight.
- Infinite Chess . Link to publishers website.
- Infinite Chess Photographs. Photos of an Infinite Chess set. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Information on: Master Chess Triple Game. Two players play on three boards connected by corridors. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Rein Keulen.
Total items listed: 7