Starts with the letter 'Her'
- Herb garden chess. Variant on 7 by 12 board with additional combination pieces. (12x7, Cells: 84) By William Overington.
- Herb Garden Chess . Variant on 7 by 12 board with additional combination pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: William Overington.
- Herculean Chess. 12 x 12 version of chess featuring 4 Rooks, 4 Bishops, 4 Leapers and 22 pawns. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Daniel.
- Herculean Chess. Large board chess with augmented versions of Bishops, Rooks, Zebras, Knights and pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Herculean Chess . Extended version of chess features the Flying Bishops, the Flying Chariots, Ninja Pawns, Augmented Knights and Zebras. By Charles Daniel.
- Herichess. A variant on a board in the shape of the English Heritage logo. (14x14, Cells: 112) By Charles Gilman.
- Heroes Hex Chess version 2. Hexagonal Chess with new movement rules on a "standard" 91 hex board. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess version 2. Updated version of Heroes Hexagonal Chess in 91 hexes. (Cells: 91) By Tony Quintanilla.
Total items listed: 8