Starts with the letter 'Her'
- Heraldic chess. Chess with cards and dice. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Modest Solans.
- Heraldic Chess Games with Cards and Dice. Text of rule booklet of heraldic chess. By Modest Solans.
- Heraldic Extinction Chess. Win by taking a pair of pieces that started on the same line in the opening setup. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Herb garden chess. Variant on 7 by 12 board with additional combination pieces. (12x7, Cells: 84) By William Overington.
- Herculean Chess. 12 x 12 version of chess featuring 4 Rooks, 4 Bishops, 4 Leapers and 22 pawns. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Daniel.
- Herd. Experimental variant with jumping pieces on 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Herichess. A variant on a board in the shape of the English Heritage logo. (14x14, Cells: 112) By Charles Gilman.
- Hero and Superhero Chess. The King's Pawn is replaced by a Hero (moves like any other piece on your side on the board) or a Superhero (improved Hero). (8x8, Cells: 64) By Tomas Forsman.
- Hero's Chess. A chess with very different pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal variant with special Hero piece which enhances other pieces. (Cells: 84) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess version 2. Updated version of Heroes Hexagonal Chess in 91 hexes. (Cells: 91) By Tony Quintanilla.
Total items listed: 11