Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Hex Besiege. Two slightly modified McCooey sets placed b(l)ack to b(l)ack. (11x21, Cells: 187) By Charles Gilman.
- Hex Frontofhouse. Captured hex pieces return with only their forward moves. (11x11, Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- Hex Horngi. To hex cells what Mitregi is to square ones and Tunnelshogi to cubic ones. (Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- HexChess-Kirby's. Missing description (Cells: 313) By Steve Kirby.
- Hexgi. A Wellisch-style hex interpretation of Shogi, with "officers" using selected orthogonals. (Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- Hibryd III. An exotic three-player variant played on a board of 42 hexes with multiple victory conditions. (Cells: 42) By Jared B. McComb.
- Horn Rimmed Hex 1: 91 to 127. Start of hex analogue to the Mitred Framing series. (13x13, Cells: 127) By Charles Gilman.
Game and Multiplayer | Game and Hexagonal
Multiplayer | Hexagonal
Top of page
Total items listed: 7