Starts with the letter 'H'
- Haiku Shogi. 4-player Shogi with 5+7+5 grouping of orthogonals in both dimensions. (17x17, Cells: 289) By Charles Gilman.
- Half Courier. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Herichess. A variant on a board in the shape of the English Heritage logo. (14x14, Cells: 112) By Charles Gilman.
- Hex Besiege. Two slightly modified McCooey sets placed b(l)ack to b(l)ack. (11x21, Cells: 187) By Charles Gilman.
- Hex Frontofhouse. Captured hex pieces return with only their forward moves. (11x11, Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- Hex Horngi. To hex cells what Mitregi is to square ones and Tunnelshogi to cubic ones. (Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- Hexgi. A Wellisch-style hex interpretation of Shogi, with "officers" using selected orthogonals. (Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- Horn Rimmed Hex 1: 91 to 127. Start of hex analogue to the Mitred Framing series. (13x13, Cells: 127) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 8