Starts with the letter 'H'
- Hadean Chess. Expanded chess with short-range linear jumpers, augmented knights and zebras and more dynamic pawns. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Daniel.
- Hadean Chess. Large chess with 12 pawns, 10 Ninja Pawns, 4 short-range linear jumpers, and Wazir/Ferz Zebra and Knight compounds. By Charles Daniel.
- Hadean Chess . Play expanded chess with Ferz/Wazir Sorcerers, Ferz/Wazir Knights, Flying Warmachines. Flying Elephants and Ninja Pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Har Meggido Chess. Missing description (15x18, Cells: 270) By Claudio Martins Jaguaribe.
- Helmsman Chess. Introducing the Helmsman and the bounce-move, whereby the piece deviates orthogonally. A very positional piece (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Herb Garden Chess . Variant on 7 by 12 board with additional combination pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: William Overington.
- Herculean Chess. 12 x 12 version of chess featuring 4 Rooks, 4 Bishops, 4 Leapers and 22 pawns. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Daniel.
- Herculean Chess. Large board chess with augmented versions of Bishops, Rooks, Zebras, Knights and pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Herculean Chess . Extended version of chess features the Flying Bishops, the Flying Chariots, Ninja Pawns, Augmented Knights and Zebras. By Charles Daniel.
- Herichess. A variant on a board in the shape of the English Heritage logo. (14x14, Cells: 112) By Charles Gilman.
- Hex Besiege. Two slightly modified McCooey sets placed b(l)ack to b(l)ack. (11x21, Cells: 187) By Charles Gilman.
- Hex Shogi 81. A hexagonal Shogi variant on an 81-space board. By Fergus Duniho.
- Hex Shogi 91. A hexagonal Shogi variant on a 91-space board. By Fergus Duniho.
- Hexa Decimal. Larger hexagonal chess variant. (11x11, Cells: 90) By Joost aan de Brugh.
- Hexa Decimal . Larger hexagonal chess variant (Zillions of Rules file). By Joost aan de Brugh.
- Hia Chess. Smaller 9x8 variation of the Mongolian Hiashatar. (9x8, Cells: 72) By Jose Carrillo.
- Hibernian Chess. Celtic Chess x Brannumh. (14x14, Cells: 196) By John McMahon.
- Hishigata Shogi. Variation of Maka-Dai-Dai Shogi (ultra large Shogi). (19x19, Cells: 361) By Sean Humby.
- Holy Grail. To win, checkmate both the King and the Crown Prince but avoid the evil Mutating Serpent! (10x10, Cells: 104) By Charles Daniel.
- Holy Grail. Extended chess game with ability to drop a mutating piece and a crown price that changes the winning conditions. By Charles Daniel.
- Holy Grail . With the extraordinary but deadly Serpent that mutates into the Flying Bomber, Raptor, Cannon, Vao, Stealth Gryphon and more! By Charles Daniel.
- Hoo Mitregi. Intermediate between Mitregi itself and Dai Mitregi. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Hoplit Chess. Introducing the Hoplit, a very mobile modern relative of the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Hoplomach Chess. Introducing the Hoplomach, a dynamic bifurcation cannon, related to the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Horn Rimmed Hex 1: 91 to 127. Start of hex analogue to the Mitred Framing series. (13x13, Cells: 127) By Charles Gilman.
- Howitzer Chess. Introducing another piece named Howitzer, a fearful form of cannon, on the H-board. For the advanced tactician. With zrf. By M Winther.
- Humpty Dumpty Chess. Cannon-using variant inspired by history of the character Humpty Dumpty. (12x8, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Hunterbeest. Large variant with one each of distinctive Nimrod pieces, and of similar set of oblique pieces. (11x10, Cells: 110) By Charles Gilman.
- Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess. (x4, Cells: 256) By Joe Joyce.
- Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
Total items listed: 30