Starts with the letter 'G'
- Gastrophete Chess. Introducing the Gastrophete, a catapult capable of hurling other pieces over its head (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Gateway Chess. Pieces go a long way round to reach enemy territory. (8x10, Cells: 68) By Charles Gilman.
- Gaul Chess. Introducing the Gaul, which captures like a bishop, but moves by the bifurcated jump method, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Gladiatrix Chess. Introducing the Gladiatrix, an extremely agile female gladiator, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Green Chess. More than 100 chess variants playable online. By János M. Uray.
- Greg White's Chess Variants . Missing description Author: David Howe. Inventor: Greg White.
- Grenadier Chess. Introducing the Grenadier piece on an H-shaped board. A game for the attacking player. With zrf. By M Winther.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
Total items listed: 8