Starts with the letter 'G'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Gnu. Simple game featuring the Gnu as promotee. (5x10, Cells: 50) By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Goal Box Chess. Game on 42 squares with no King and the goal of placing pieces into 2 special squares. (5x8, Cells: 42) By Kevin McPartland.
- Goatsuckers. Small modern shogi variant on 5 by 5 board. (5x5, Cells: 25) and Patricia Hernandez.
- Gufuu Shogi . Tiny variant on a 2x3 board with four pieces. By Georg Dunkel.
- Guschess. Pieces can freely move in one of 38 areas on the board. (8x8, Cells: 38) By Gustavo A. Vargas.
5 'Game' entries listed 5 'Small board' entries listed 1 'Oriental' entry listed 1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed
Total items listed: 5