Starts with the letter 'F'
- Fanorona Chess . Variant played on a Fanorona board with capture by approach and by withdrawal. By Peter Aronson.
- Fidchell. Gary Gygax's Fidchell. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- FlipChess. Chess variant in which pieces keep changing state. By M. El M. Messaoudi.
- Flying Armies . Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Fugue . Based on Ultima and Rococo this game has pieces that capture in unusual ways. By Michael Nelson.
- Fun-In-A-Box Chess . Featuring Thing One and Thing Two from The Cat in the Hat. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Howe.
- Fusion Chess . Variant in which pieces may merge together or split apart. By Fergus Duniho.
- Fusion Chessgi . A hybrid of Fusion Chess and Chessgi. By Fergus Duniho.
- Fusion Diamond 41 . A Fusion Chess variant played on a diamond shaped board of 41 squares. By Fergus Duniho.
|9 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|3 'Small board' entries listed||2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|9 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 9