Starts with the letter 'F'
- First Syllabus on Xiangqi - Chinese Chess 1. Missing description Author: David Li.
- First Syllabus on Xiangqi: Chinese Chess 1. Missing description Author: David Li.
- Five Tigers . A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies. Author: Robert Price.
- Five Tigers. A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Stephen Leary.
- Five Tigers Chess. Variant of Chinese Chess. Red can make two pawn moves per turn but. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Flexible Palace and Flexible River Xiang Qi. Boundaries of Palaces and the River are determined by the location of the Advisors, Generals, Elephants, and Soldiers. (9x10, Cells: 90) By John Smith.
- The Friends of Chinese Chess in Finland. Missing description
Total items listed: 7