Starts with the letter 'F'
- Fiancé Chess. A 3-player variant with Kings and Queens starting far apart, inspired by Bachelor Chess. (12x12, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Fimbriation Chess. Combines 4 players with 2-player Pawn treks and Castling. (14x14, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Fivequarters. Four-player game on a cross-shaped board where most pieces can promote. (12x12, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
- Flyover Shogi. A 4-player Shogi with each player facing all 3 others. (Cells: 162) By Charles Gilman.
- Flyover Xiang Qi. A 4-player Shogi with each player facing all 3 others. (18x20, Cells: 180) By Charles Gilman.
- Four Handed Perspective Chess. Missing description
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|6 'Three or more players' entries listed||6 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|1 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entry listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6