Starts with the letter 'F'
- Family Matters Chess . Chess variant of warring families on 41 and 64 square boards. By Tomas Forsman.
- Fanorona Chess . Variant played on a Fanorona board with capture by approach and by withdrawal. By Peter Aronson.
- Feeble Los Alamos Chess . Los Alamos Chess using Feeble pieces. By David Howe.
- Flip Chess . Pieces have two sides with different movements on board of 38 squares. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: John William Brown.
- FlipChess. Chess variant in which pieces keep changing state. By M. El M. Messaoudi.
- Free Corners chess . In the corners of seven by seven board, three squares form together one field. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Fusion Diamond 41 . A Fusion Chess variant played on a diamond shaped board of 41 squares. By Fergus Duniho.
|7 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||7 'Small board' entries listed|
|2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||3 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7