Starts with the letter 'F'
- Five-Minute Poppy Shogi. Small shogi variant on a 4 by 5 board. (4x5, Cells: 20) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Oyama Yasuharu.
- Flipped-return Nichtschach. Pieces return as something else on the same 3d board. (6x6x6, Cells: 216) By Charles Gilman.
- Flyover Shogi. A 4-player Shogi with each player facing all 3 others. (Cells: 162) By Charles Gilman.
- Four Player Shogi. Variant of Shogi for four players. (15x15, Cells: 189)
- Fraction Shogi. Shogi with fractional moves. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Frontofhouse. Captured pieces return with only their forward moves. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Fusion Mitregi. Shogi board, camps full of Mitregi 1st/2nd rank pieces that can combine pairwise. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Charles Gilman.
- Futashikana Shogi. Expanded version of Shosu Shogi played on an 11x11 board. By Adam DeWitt.
Total items listed: 8