Starts with the letter 'F'
- Falcon Hexagonal Chess. The Falcon into the Hexagonal world. (Cells: 121) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Fanorona Chess. Variant played on a Fanorona board with capture by approach and by withdrawal. (5x9, Cells: 45) By Peter Aronson.
- Fiancé Chess. A 3-player variant with Kings and Queens starting far apart, inspired by Bachelor Chess. (12x12, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Fimbriation Chess. Combines 4 players with 2-player Pawn treks and Castling. (14x14, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Fivequarters. Four-player game on a cross-shaped board where most pieces can promote. (12x12, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
- Flatstar. A fusion of two Jewish-themed variants. (13x10) By Charles Gilman.
- Flying Bombers with Hangars. Features the flying bomber - a versatile dual range piece that captures by flying over the enemy. (8x8, Cells: 68) By Charles Daniel.
- Flyover Shogi. A 4-player Shogi with each player facing all 3 others. (Cells: 162) By Charles Gilman.
- Flyover Xiang Qi. A 4-player Shogi with each player facing all 3 others. (18x20, Cells: 180) By Charles Gilman.
- Four Handed Perspective Chess. Missing description
- Four Towers. Irregular board with special tower squares upon which pieces can combine with each other or detach from each other. (Cells: 85) By Jim Aikin.
- Fusion Diamond 41. A Fusion Chess variant played on a diamond shaped board of 41 squares. (Cells: 41) By Fergus Duniho.
- Future Chess. With extra empty corner squares. Pieces can be relocated before play begins. Creates immense strategical variance (with zrf). By M Winther.
Total items listed: 13