Starts with the letter 'F'
- Five Tigers. A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Stephen Leary.
- Five-Minute Poppy Shogi. Small shogi variant on a 4 by 5 board. (4x5, Cells: 20) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Oyama Yasuharu.
- Flexible Chinese Chess (F-Xiangqi). Xiangqi variant where the horses are initially external (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Flexible Palace and Flexible River Xiang Qi. Boundaries of Palaces and the River are determined by the location of the Advisors, Generals, Elephants, and Soldiers. (9x10, Cells: 90) By John Smith.
- Four Player Shogi. Variant of Shogi for four players. (15x15, Cells: 189)
- Fraction Shogi. Shogi with fractional moves. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
Total items listed: 6