Starts with the letter 'F'
- Fair-Chess . A chess variant to play with handicaps for different ratings. By Janevert Kaan.
- Fairy . Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Falcon Hexagonal Chess . Introducing the Hex Falcon. Author: Graeme C Neatham. Inventor: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- FallingSnow . Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Family Matters Chess . Chess variant of warring families on 41 and 64 square boards. By Tomas Forsman.
- Fanorona Chess . Variant played on a Fanorona board with capture by approach and by withdrawal. By Peter Aronson.
- Fantasy Grand Chess . Variant of Grand Chess with different armies and fantasy theme. By Peter S. Hatch.
- Feebback Chess . Variant where pieces are "feeble backwards" -- backwards moves can not capture. By Peter Aronson.
- Feeble Chess . Very weak pieces, but still 'chess-like'. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Feeble Los Alamos Chess . Los Alamos Chess using Feeble pieces. By David Howe.
- The Fellowship of the Ring . White may win by carrying a 'ring' to the other side of the board. By Robert Price.
- Fianchetto Chess . Rooks and bishops switched in opening setup. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Jack Middleman.
- Fidchell. Gary Gygax's Fidchell. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- The Fighting Fizzies . An Experimental Army for Chess with Different Armies. By Peter Aronson.
- The Final Fight Chess . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- First Contact. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- Fischer Random Chess . Play from a random setup. Author: Pierre Tourigny. Inventor: Robert J. Fischer.
- Fish Chess . Pawns can move backwards without capturing. Author: Marek14 .
- Five Tigers . A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies. Author: Robert Price.
- Flip Chess . Pieces have two sides with different movements on board of 38 squares. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: John William Brown.
- FlipChess. Chess variant in which pieces keep changing state. By M. El M. Messaoudi.
- Flipworld . Pieces are on both sides of a disc. Author: Dan Troyka.
- Flux 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant where pieces, excepting the King, can only exist on the field for a specific number of turns at a time. By Larry L. Smith.
- Flying Armies . Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Flying Armies2 . added 'MirChess32' zrf. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Flying Chess . Some pieces can fly. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: David Eltis.
- FlyingDaggers . Large variant with long leaping pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Fool's Chess. One pawn is replaced by a Fool. By Danny Van den Berghe.
- FoolsHexagonalChess zrf zip file . Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- Football Chess . A Football/Soccer game played with Chess pieces. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- Forchess . Four player chess variant on 8 by 8 board. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Tom Rogers.
- Forward Chess . Download these files to play Forward Chess with Zillions of Games! By Michael Nelson.
- Fractal Chess . Missing description By Stephane Burkhart.
- Franklin Grand Chess . On 10 by 10 board with combination pieces and random setup. By Ken Franklin.
- Free Choice Monadchess . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Free Corners chess . In the corners of seven by seven board, three squares form together one field. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Free Placement chess . Game starts with players alternatingly placing pieces on board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Roger Cooper.
- Free-form 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant based upon several ideas by V. R. Parton for Chess-play on smaller fields. By Larry L. Smith.
- FreePawnChess. Chess with more powerful pawns. By Ronald W Brierley.
- French Revolution Chess . Advanced pawns threaten the noble pieces. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- fugthorp . Missing description By Freederick .
- fugthorp2 . Missing description By Fergus Duniho.
- Fugue . Based on Ultima and Rococo this game has pieces that capture in unusual ways. By Michael Nelson.
- Full Double Chess . 32 pieces each, including all combinations of the basic Chess pieces, on a 16x8 square board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- FullBoard Chess . Missing description By Ken Franklin.
- Fun-In-A-Box Chess . Featuring Thing One and Thing Two from The Cat in the Hat. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Howe.
- The Funny Games . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Fusion Chess . Variant in which pieces may merge together or split apart. By Fergus Duniho.
- Fusion Chessgi . A hybrid of Fusion Chess and Chessgi. By Fergus Duniho.
- Fusion Diamond 41 . A Fusion Chess variant played on a diamond shaped board of 41 squares. By Fergus Duniho.
- Fussball Chess . Win by moving a piece to the starting square of the king of the opponent. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
Total items listed: 51