Starts with the letter 'F'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- FAD. A piece which has the has the combined movements of the Ferz, Alfil and the Dabbabah. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Ferz. Moves one diagonally. Author: Fergus Duniho and Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Fibnif. Moves one diagonally or makes a forwards or backwards knight jump. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Flamingo. (1,6)-jumper. Author: Ben Good.
- Fox. Doubly-bent rider, inspired by the Gryphon and Aanca. By Tim Stiles.
- Friend. Moves as any friendly piece that guards it. Author: Ben Good. Inventor: David L. Brown.
Top of page
|6 'Piececlopedia entry' entries listed||1 'From ancient times' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6