Starts with the letter 'Ev'
- Every Man a Pawn. Each piece has the powers of a Pawn (except promotion) in addition to its normal powers. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Evo. Game with chess-variant elements. Inventor: Giardino Italiano.
- Evochess. Evolutionary chess. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Hafsteinn Kjartansson.
- Evolution Chess. 42-square game where each player starts with 20 Knights that evolve and a King. (7x6, Cells: 42)
- Evolution Chess. Game where pieces add the abilities of pieces they capture. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Harvey Patterson.
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
|1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5