Starts with the letter 'Em'
- Embassy Chess. Play this modern Bird's Chess variant based on the setup of Grand Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Kevin Hill.
- Embassy Chess. A 10x8 variant based on Grand Chess. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Kevin Hill.
- Embassy Chess. Play Embassy Chess with Jocly. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Kevin Hill.
- Emperor Chess. Large chess variant with a Commander (Queen + Knight), two Queens, and two Emperors (Bishop + Lame Dabbabah-rider) per side. (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: John Ayer and Peter Aronson. Inventor: H. R. Lambert.
- The Emperor's Game. Variant on 10 by 10 board from 19th century Germany. (10x10, Cells: 100) Inventor: Peguilhen.
- Emperor's Nobility 3d Latrunculi (EN3dL). 3d variant in which pieces can get promoted again and again. (5x10x5, Cells: 250) By Charles Gilman.
|4 'Game' entries listed||1 'Play by mail item' entry listed|
|1 'Three dimensional' entry listed||6 'Large board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6