Starts with the letter 'El'
- Elbow Room . Usual set of pieces and eight additional pawns per player on 8 by 16 board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
- Elbow Room. Usual set of pieces and eight additional pawns per player on 8 by 16 board. (16x8, Cells: 128) By David Short.
- Electrum Chess. All the Goldchess and Silverchess back-rank pieces in a single variant. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Charles Gilman.
- Elephant Hecatomb. Similar to Hecatomb Chess. (9x8, Cells: 72) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Elite Chess. Elite Chess adds an Amazon to Capablanca's Game by adding one more row to the board. By Stephen R. Stockman.
- Elven Chess. 10x10 variant with 4 new pieces, of which one can double-capture. (10x10, Cells: 100) By H. G. Muller.
|4 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|1 'Play by mail item' entry listed||6 'Large board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6