Starts with the letter 'D'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Danadazo. Game played on the 47 edges of a grid with rounded corners, borrowing elements from Tafl. (Cells: 47) By Jared B. McComb.
- Diamond Chess. Chess on a Diamond board. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Dino-Czars. Battle between rival dinosaurs on a board of 42 triangles, where facing counts. (Cells: 42) By Clark Rodeffer.
- Dino-Czars . Battle between rival dinosaurs on a board of 42 triangles, where facing counts. By Clark Rodeffer.
- Dollar Chess . Almost 1-Dimensional Variant on a Dollar sign-shaped board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Dream Chess 46. 46-squasre variant played from opposite corners of a FIDE board with the other corners removed. (8x8, Cells: 46) By Charles Gilman.
- Dream Chess 47. 47-square variant played from opposite corners of a 7 by 7 board with the other corners removed. (7x7, Cells: 47) By Charles Gilman.
- Duel Chess. Captured pieces are sent to a separate Duel board to see who is eliminated and who returns. (5x7x2, Cells: 43) By Erez Schatz.
- Duel Chess. PBM Preset for 43-space variant played on two boards. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
Total items listed: 9