Starts with the letter 'D'
- Diamond Chess 306. Missing description (22x24, Cells: 306) By David Cannon.
- Dimachaer Chess. Introducing the Dimachaer, a bifurcation piece that always lands on the diagonal second leg (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Dino-Czars. Battle between rival dinosaurs on a board of 42 triangles, where facing counts. (Cells: 42) By Clark Rodeffer.
- Dino-Czars . Battle between rival dinosaurs on a board of 42 triangles, where facing counts. By Clark Rodeffer.
- Doublecannon Chess. Introducing the Doublecannon piece, a strong cannon relative with breathtaking tactical capabilities (Zillions file exists). By M Winther.
|4 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|3 'Large board' entries listed||2 'Small board' entries listed|
|5 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||5 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5