Starts with the letter 'Cr'
- Crab. Jumps as knight but only `narrow forwards' or `wide backwards'. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Crooked Bishop. Moves in a diagonal zigzagline. Also known as Boyscout. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: J. de A. Almay.
- Crooked Queen. Moves in a diagonal zigzagline or like a Rook. By Ralph Betza.
- Crowned Knight. Moves as Knight or Man. Also known as Centaur. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Crowned Rook. Moves as Rook or Ferz. Also known as Dragon King. Author: Fergus Duniho.
|5 'Piececlopedia entry' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5