Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Cor%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Coregal Chess. Both kings and queens are royal. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Corner Chess. Two or four player chess variant on 8 by 8 board with pieces starting in the corners. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Corner-square chess. Taking is only allowed when your king is on a cornersquare. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
- A Cornucopia of 9x9 Corner variants. The title speaks for itself. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Charles Gilman.
- Corral Chess. Force the opponent to the center in this 45/46 Cell Contest entry. (5x9x2, Cells: 46) By Doug Chatham.
- Correlator Chess. Introducing the Correlator which captures by correlating with the king (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Corrugated Chess. A minimally-3d answer to the problem of symmetric-array 9-file variants. (9x8, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
Redirect Your Search