Starts with the letter 'Com'
- Combination Chess. Large chess variant with combination pieces. By Vernon Nemitz.
- Command and Maneuver: A Tale of Two Countries. This is a diceless wargame,. (24x12, Cells: 288) By Joe Joyce.
- Commedia dell'Arte Chess. A Pawnless variant with themed pieces on a 10x10 board with 5 square groups of 4 cells removed. (10x10, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
- Comments on Grand Chess. Notes on Grand Chess and a variant. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Commodore Chess. Featuring the Commodore piece (also called Leo) on a Gustavian board. By M Winther.
- Complete Chess. with a riding and a leaping piece family. By Thomas .
- Complete Permutation Chess. Game with all possible combinations of Falcon, Rook, Bishop and Knight on the back row. (16x8, Cells: 128) By Peter Aronson and George William Duke.
- Complexity of Large Variants. Some comments about the complexity of large chess/checkers variants. Author: Eli Bachmutsky.
- Compound Chess. Chess on a 10x8 board with Sergeant pawns & armies of compound pieces. By Kevin Pacey.
- Compound Courier Custom Chess. Game uses the Courier 12x8 board and adds knight compound pirces. (12x8, Cells: 96) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Compton Medieval Chess. Large variant with three new pieces. By Travis Compton.
Total items listed: 11