Starts with the letter 'Com'
- Combat Chess II. A wargame-like chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Garwood.
- Combination Chess. Pieces give their movement capabilities to friendly pieces in their zone of influence. (Cells: 39) By David Howe.
- Combination Chess. Large chess variant with combination pieces. By Vernon Nemitz.
- Combined Arms Brigade Chess. New movement for traditional Chess pieces with a modern military theme. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Saleh Waziruddin.
- Combining Knightmare Chess. When a single piece other than a Pawn or a King captures, it combines with that piece into a Knightmare either side may move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Combo Modern Day Chess. Guard replaces the Queen. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Command and Maneuver: A Tale of Two Countries. This is a diceless wargame,. (24x12, Cells: 288) By Joe Joyce.
- Commedia dell'Arte Chess. A Pawnless variant with themed pieces on a 10x10 board with 5 square groups of 4 cells removed. (10x10, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
- Comments on Grand Chess. Notes on Grand Chess and a variant. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Communist Chess. When you capture an opponent's piece, you must destroy one of your own pieces of the same type. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Compact Hex Chess. 2 normal hex armies on a board reduced to sides of length 5. (9x9, Cells: 61) By Charles Gilman.
- Companion Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Stephane Burkhart.
- Complete Chess. with a riding and a leaping piece family. By Thomas .
- Complete Permutation Chess. Game with all possible combinations of Falcon, Rook, Bishop and Knight on the back row. (16x8, Cells: 128) By Peter Aronson and George William Duke.
- Complex Allegiance Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 96) By Kuyan Judith.
- Complex Allegiance Chess (6 player). Missing description By Kuyan Judith.
- Compound Courier Custom Chess. Game uses the Courier 12x8 board and adds knight compound pirces. (12x8, Cells: 96) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Compromise Chess. Propose five moves and your opponent selects one for you. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Fred Galvin.
Total items listed: 18