Starts with the letter 'Che'
- Cheops. Large 3d chess variant inspired by Dune novels. By B. Gregory Johnson.
- Chess 2. Missing description By Austin Scheiner.
- Chess Cubed. Played within a 4x4x4 cube. By Larry L. Smith.
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations. By Ethan W.
- Chess Cubic. Chess board is a cube with each side a 4x4 grid. (4x4x6, Cells: 96) By Robert J. Bell.
- Chess in Space . Pamphlet describing 3 dimensional chess ideas. By Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Chess in the Third Dimension. Three-D proprietary game from Skor-Mor. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Chess3. Three dimensional board with three board parts. (8x8x3, Cells: 192)
- Chess3. Chess-Cubed, a commercial, three level chess game. (8x8x3, Cells: 192) Author: James Trimm.
- Chess3D. A program for building 3D chess boards. Author: Per Trygve Myhrer.
- Chessical Cubism . Pamphlet describing 3 dimensional chess ideas. By Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Chessma 84. Game with elements of Chess and Ultima on a board with two levels with special corner squares. (10x10x2, Cells: 84) By Antoine Fourrière.
- Chessmic. Commercial, expensive, three-dimensional chess from Germany. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Total items listed: 13