Starts with the letter 'C'
- Chess on a Board with 37 Squares . Game with full Chess arrays minus a Pawn on a 37 square board without any corners. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Alfred Pfeiffer.
- Chess on a Soccer Ball . Chess played on the 20 hexagons and 12 pentagons of a soccer ball. By David Cannon.
- Chess37 . A chess variant on a board with 37 squares where pieces outside of the center 9 squares move like Kings. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: David Howe.
- Clash of Command . Chesslike game with pieces that change and leave behind other pieces on special board.
- Crazy 38's . On strange board with 38 squares. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Ben Good.
- Cube+ . Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Jim Aikin.
|6 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|6 'Small board' entries listed||6 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|1 'Circular shaped board' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6