Starts with the letter 'C'
- Chesquerque . Variant played on a quadruple Alquerque board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: George Dekle.
- Chess 68 . 8 x 8 board with 4 extra corner squares, two extra piece types.
- Chess on a Board with 37 Squares . Game with full Chess arrays minus a Pawn on a 37 square board without any corners. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Alfred Pfeiffer.
- Chess on a Soccer Ball . Chess played on the 20 hexagons and 12 pentagons of a soccer ball. By David Cannon.
- Chess37 . A chess variant on a board with 37 squares where pieces outside of the center 9 squares move like Kings. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: David Howe.
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Circular Perspective Chess . Pieces must travel through a central point to get to the opponent's side of the board. Author: Andrew Juell.
- Clash of Command . Chesslike game with pieces that change and leave behind other pieces on special board.
- Crazy 38's . On strange board with 38 squares. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Ben Good.
- Cross Chess . Game played on a cross-shaped board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Leigh Miller.
- Cube+ . Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Jim Aikin.
Total items listed: 11