Starts with the letter 'C'
- Cambodian Chess . Mysterious 9x9 "Cambodian" Chess game that seems unknown in Cambodia. Author: Ivan Derzhanski.
- Chaturaji modern-variant (4-handed Chaturanga without dice) . Missing description By Emmanuel Baud.
- Chaturanga . Oldest known form of chess. Author: Tony Quintanilla.
- Chaturanga . Version with fancy graphics. Author: David Howe.
- Chaturanga . Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe.
- Chu Shogi Western . Missing description Author: Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Citadel Shatranj . A variant of Shatranj, played on a ten by ten board with four extra citadel. Author: Marek14 .
- Courier Chess . A large historic variant from Medieval Europe. Author: Francis Monkman.
- Courier-Spiel . This is a more modern variant of Courier Chess in 19th. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Courrier Chess . Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe.
|10 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||5 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Three or more players' entry listed||3 'Oriental' entries listed|
|10 'From ancient times' entries listed|
Total items listed: 10