Starts with the letter 'C'
- Chesica . Game from the 19th Century combining elements of Checkers and Chess. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Frederick S. Copley.
- Cheskers . Cross-variant between chess and checkers. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Solomon W. Golomb.
- Cheskers and Grand Cheskers . Cross-variant between chess and checkers, with variants on larger boards. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Solomon W. Golomb.
- Chess Soccer . Chess Soccer game on a 9x9 board with no Pawns, no Captures, two goals and one ball. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- ChessNim. Drop chess pieces and reduce the number of unattacked squares on the board. Author: Doug Chatham. Inventor: Alfred Pfeiffer.
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Chinese Checkers Chess . Some pieces may make multiple jumps as in Chinese Checkers. By Ken Franklin.
|7 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed||1 'Circular shaped board' entry listed|
|7 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7