Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Chad. Christian Freeling's simple game of complex strategy. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Christian Freeling.
- Cheshire Cat Chess. When a unit leaves a square, the square vanishes. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Chessenat. Game from Columbia with custodial captures. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Chessgi. Captured units become yours to drop onto the board. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Clockwork Orange Chess. Captured pieces are replaced with non-capturing counterparts. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Fergus Duniho.
- Corner Chess. Fast-paced variant without pawns. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Derek Nalls.
- Crazyhouse Chess. One-board Bughouse. Author: Ed Friedlander.
7 'Java Program' entries listed 7 'In a category all its own' entries listed
Total items listed: 7