Starts with the letter 'C'
- CHESS Eccentricities, By Major George Hope Verney. Images from the book (complete). Author: George Hope Verney.
- Chess for Three. Three-player Chess with standard pieces and moves. Inventor: Jacek Filek.
- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke. By Kerry Langford.
- Christmas Tree Chess. Missing description (11x11x6, Cells: 126) By Daniil Frolov.
- Cincinnati Four-Way Chess. Four player chess variant from Cincinnati. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Color Chess. Four player chess variant on 11 by 11 board. (In Hungarian). By Sándor Nagy.
- Crosstunnel. A cross between Tunnelchess and Fivequarters. (8x8x4, Cells: 196) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 7