Starts with the letter 'C'
- Castalia Chess. Introducing the Castalia, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can magnetically dislocate pieces (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Chess on a Longer Board with a few Pieces Added . On a 10 row by 8 column board, with three new pieces. By David Howe.
- Chess on a Longer Board with a few Pieces Added. On a 10 row by 8 column board, with three new pieces. (8x10, Cells: 80) By David Howe.
- Chess on a Longer Board Zillions Saved Game . Download this file to see this game played in the Multivariant Play by E-Mail Tournament. Author: Michael Nelson and John Lawson. Inventor: David Howe.
- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke. By Kerry Langford.
- Chessoids: SuperPawn and NeutronChess. A large and complicated chess variant. (11x10, Cells: 111) By Eugen Laukamp.
- Chieftain Chess. Large variant using 4 royal pieces with command control, multi-piece moves and pieces that may shift direction as they move. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
- Commodore Chess. Featuring the Commodore piece (also called Leo) on a Gustavian board. By M Winther.
- Constable Chess. Introducing the Constable piece on an H-shaped board. A game for attacking players. With zrf. By M Winther.
- Crossbishop Chess. Introducing the Crossbishop piece, with interesting cannon capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Crossrook Chess. Introducing the Crossrook, a versatile piece with cannon capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
Total items listed: 11