Starts with the letter 'C'
- Carnival of the Animals. A nearly-FIDE variant with Eurofighter Pawns (first implementation on an 8x8 board) dice (two aside for preference) which mutate. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Cat's Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Catalonia. Cooperative variant where the players are trying to form chains while the board is getting bombarded. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Francois Tremblay.
- Chaotic Chess. Play Chess with dice and flip the dice each turn to mutate the pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Laurent Dubois.
- Chess Equalizer dice. Dice with chess symbols. Author: Will Eastep.
- Chess with wickets. The wicket is behind the King's 1. (8x8, Cells: 66) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Chessky. Dice rolls determine how the units move. Author: Ed Friedlander.
Total items listed: 7