Starts with the letter 'C'
- Cannons of Chesstonia . Cannons launch a Pawn, Wazir, Ferz and Stone to increase strategical and tactical play. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Canonical Chess Variants . A family of chess variants that blends Xiang Qi and Western Chess. By Tony Paletta.
- Capablanca's chess . Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Jose Raul Capablanca.
- Cardmate . Chess variant on board with 100 squares, inspired by card games. By Ivan Derzhanski.
- Carnage . Features new pieces that attack by detonation, withdrawal, approach, and immobilization. By Charles Daniel.
- Carrera Drop Chess. Game with extra cannons. By Namik Zade.
- Catapults of Troy . Large variant with a river, catapults, archers, and trojan horses! Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Cazaux Chess. Some chess variants invented by Jean-Louis Cazaux, along with some others. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- CC chess . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- CCC-FF . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- CCC-FF(updated) with zrf.file. Missing description By Namik Zade.
- CCChess new generations. Missing description By Namik Zade.
- CCChess-FF(In-Yan variant). Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Centaur Royal and Double Centaur Royal . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Centennial Chess . 10x10 Variant that adds Camels, Stewards, Rotating Spearmen and Murray Lions to the standard mix. Author: David Howe. Inventor: John William Brown.
- Chaturanga 10x10. Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Chaturanga 4-84 . An Updating of Chaturanga for Four Players with modern pieces on an 84-square board. By Peter Aronson.
- Chesquerque . Variant played on a quadruple Alquerque board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: George Dekle.
- Chess Battle . Military-themed Chess variant on a large board, invented in the Soviet Union in 1933. Author: Roger Norling. Inventor: A. S. Yurgelevich.
- Chess II . Two extra files with two additional pieces (princes) on each side. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Jesse A. Obligacion.
- Chess on a 12 by 12 Board . Orthodox chess but with additional squares around the setup. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Doug Vogel.
- Chess on a Larger Board with not so few Pieces Dropped . Game with an interesting mix of Orthochess and Exotic pieces, some of which start in-hand. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Chess on a Longer Board with a few Pieces Added . On a 10 row by 8 column board, with three new pieces. By David Howe.
- Chess Soccer . Chess Soccer game on a 9x9 board with no Pawns, no Captures, two goals and one ball. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- Chess with Batteries . Special Battery piece which augments the powers of other pieces. By Roberto Lavieri.
- Chess with Ultima, Rococo and Supremo Pieces . A series of variants with the Orthochess array transplanted to a 10x10 board and various exotic pieces added. By Peter Aronson.
- Chesseract . Four dimensional chess variant. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Chu Shogi . Shogi variant on 12 by 12 board.
- Chu Shogi Western . Missing description Author: Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Citadel Shatranj . A variant of Shatranj, played on a ten by ten board with four extra citadel. Author: Marek14 .
- The Clash of Civilizations Chess (Updated) . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- The Clash of Continents Chess . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Cobra Chess . Variant on 10 by 10 board with new pieces, including the Cobra. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Derick Peterson.
- Coherent Chess . Variant on 9 by 9 board with special knights. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Carlos Cetina.
- Colossus . With twice the number of Rooks, Bishops and Knights. Also includes 5 new variants with exotic pieces. By Charles Daniel.
- Counsellor Chess . Variant on 12 by 8 board that adds Elephants and Counsellors. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: R. Douglas Wells.
- Courier 'de la Dama' . Courier Chess with a Modern Queen and other changes for more dynamic play. By Nuno Cruz.
- Courier Chess . A large historic variant from Medieval Europe. Author: Francis Monkman.
- Courier-Spiel . This is a more modern variant of Courier Chess in 19th. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Courrier Chess . Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe.
- Cross-Eyed Chess . Two player variant on cross-shaped board. Author: Dan Troyka. Inventor: Uri Bruck.
- Crowded Angle 10x10 Chess . Variant where pieces are set up in a L-shape on a 10x10 board. By Uwe Wiedemann.
- Cuban Chaturang. 10x10 variant from Havana with Vampire Bats that move as King, Knight or Zebra. Author: Ivan Derzhanski. Inventor: German A. Mentz.
Total items listed: 44