Starts with the letter 'C'
- Capablanca Chess program. A DOS program for Capablanca's chess, based upon GNU chess. Author: William Angel. Inventor: Jose Raul Capablanca.
- Chaturanga. Computer game that plays Chaturanga and many other variations.
- Chess 2000. A program that plays Chess 2000. Inventor: Gerhard Josten.
- Chess Mazes. Shareware program. Find a route for a piece that does not use an attacked square. By Aleksey Bartashnikov.
- Chess Miner. Shareware program. Add mines to undermine all black pieces. By Aleksey Bartashnikov.
- Chess3D. A program for building 3D chess boards. Author: Per Trygve Myhrer.
- Chessbrain Software . Link to website of company making shareware chess puzzle programs.
- ChessMaker. A simple program for creating Chess diagrams. Author: Mark Alexander.
- Color Chess. Freeware program playing variant on 36 colored squares. By Maarten Bodlaender.
|9 'Program' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'Small board' entry listed|
|1 'From ancient times' entry listed||2 'Solitaire game, puzzle or chess problem' entries listed|
Total items listed: 9